V-Ray 2.0 New Feature Training Videos
Over 3.5 Hour New Feature Training Video brought to you by the CGschool
With so many new features added to V-Ray 2.0, it can be hard to get up to speed quickly. VRay.info is providing a FREE four hour training video going over all of the latest additions to the most popular rendering engine on the planet. Taught by industry expert and co-owner of Netron, and owner of VRay.info in Norway, Torgeir Holm will cover everything you will need to know to be production ready with V-Ray 2.0. This video is being offered exclusively by CGschool, CGarchitect and VRay.info and can't be found anywhere else.
1. User Interface (VRay items in create menu, VFB improvements, VFB rollout EXR features)
2. Materials (VRayCarPaint, Dispersion, Dim distance, VRayDistanceTex, VRayHDRI with tiled OpenEXR, VRayMultiSubTex)
3. Render Elements (DRBucket, VRayLightSelect)
4. Lights (Directional Planar VRayLights, VRayLightLister, VRayLightMeter)
5. Cameras (ExposureControl, Stereoscopic Rig, Shademaps, LensEffects, Lens Analysis and distortion)
6. GI (Bi Directional Path Tracing, Retrace options in the Lightcache)
7. RT and RT GPU
8. Roundup of other improvements and minor features.
Misc Product Info
The V-Ray 2.0 new feature videos are delivered electronically to you immediately after a successful purchase, however they are DRM protected and require account information to be manually linked to your downloads. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your username and password to view the videos.