|V-Ray for Maya (Educational) is only available to students or staff members of an academic institution and can not be used for commercial projects. You must download and email or fax us the Chaos Group Educational Agreement before we can process your order. You must be able to provide proof of your educational status (Valid Student ID, Current Class Schedule, Staff ID etc.) Please emal us at email@example.com or fax +1 403 206 7308. We can not process your order until we receive this information.
Pricing above does not include the $35 USD USB license dongle or shipping. If you already have a WIBU dongle, please indicate this in the order notes and we will refund the dongle and shipping costs.
V-Ray 3.0 for Maya
V-Ray 3.0 for Maya is here. With a powerful new set of features and optimizations focused on speeding up lighting, look development and rendering workflows, V-Ray 3.0 for Maya is ready for battle.
• Faster Ray Tracing and Rendering Performance
• New Progressive Image Sampler
• Enhanced V-Ray RT CPU and V-Ray RT GPU
• Optimized Hair and Fur
• Improved SSS with new VRaySkinMtl shader
• New Phoenix FD Shaders with support for OpenVDB and Field3D
• Max Ray Intensity, Probabilistic Light Sampling, Render Masks
• OpenColorIO, GGX, OpenEXR 2.2, Ptex and Alembic 1.5 compatibility
• Bifrost and XGen Maya 2015 support
Learn more at v-ray.com/maya
Misc Product Info
- • Maya 2015 (32- or 64-bit);
- • Maya 2014 (32- or 64-bit);
- • Maya 2013 (32- or 64-bit);
- • Maya 2012 (32- or 64-bit);
Note: MAC versions of V-Ray 3.0 for Maya do not support GPU rendering.
Information on System Requirements can be viewed here.